How to fix MS Word Not Responding?
Microsoft Word is the most popular and the best text editor with many of the features. This is the word processor developed by Microsoft. This is a built-in spell checker, a dictionary, a dictionary and utilities article to edit. With Microsoft Word you can create your own formatting template. The term is called a characteristic "word art" word art, such as title, graphical effect, and watermark with shadowing, rotating and enables text drawing as three-dimensional effect. Sometimes, due to some errors, MS word not responding properly and getting freezes. You can get a "no answer" message often and it does not point to the documents corruption.
Step by step fix MS word not responding
Step 1: Starting an application in Safe Mode
· While opening the office application users can use the CTRL key on the keyboard.
· Then the user needs to open the title bar to check the word document when open in safe mode.
· Alternatively, users can use the safe command line.
· While working in safe mode, you can select the add-ins from those options and then uncheck them.
· After doing this, users can restart the application in normal mode.
Step 2: Checking Incompatible device drivers
· The user needs to choose from the start menu for settings.
· Under Settings, users need to select updates and security.
· Finally, the user needs to opt for the automatic Windows update.
Microsoft Word Not Responding Mac
If you are recovering and trying to solve all the issues related to MS word not responding, then you just need to note the tips and easy hacks that have been mentioned. You can simply get all unsaved data back from your MS word. Even easier troubleshooting can only get you MS Word to your screen back and work with it. You can easily fix Microsoft Word and fix your MS word not responding or not responding to the error in your Windows operating system. You should understand that the problem is that the Microsoft Word does not respond to errors due to an internal defect or Microsoft Office program may be a mistake. Generally, the Microsoft Word Not Responding Mac to a third-party application or software due to error glitch.
Microsoft Customer Support Phone Number
Solutions are effective enough to solve hiccups in the nick of time, even if the user wishes to seek only the trigger calls on the qualitative guidance, Microsoft Phone number. The toll free number can be reached at any time from any place. Stay in touch now to get help on the door in a hassle-free manner and fix Microsoft Word Not Responding Mac.